Upon deliberation, the following measures are formulated for the purpose of further encouraging and supporting the cultural enterprises to engage in international competition, and enabling more cultural products and services to enter the international market.
Ⅰ.Simplification of the examination and approval procedures is applied to
Personnel from credible enterprises registered with the municipal administrative departments for industry and commerce, practicing good internal regulations of overseas business trips, paying taxes in accordance with the law, and exporting in large quantity.
1. Application Form for Overseas Business Trips (or Business Trips to Hong Kong and Macao)
2. The invitation letter in original and its Chinese translation.
3. Photocopy of identity card (Temporary residents of Chengdu shall provide Temporary Residence Certificate, Letter of Guarantee signed by the employer, and Labor Contract)
4. Photocopy of Business License
5. Form of Examination on Overseas Business Trips (for cross-departmental, cross-district (city) and county groups)
Ⅲ. Simplification of the examination and approval procedures
Eligible enterprises are supposed to prepare the above-mentioned documents and get the approval from Chengdu Municipal Bureau of Culture, then directly submit the application documents to the desk of Chengdu Municipal Foreign Affairs Office at the Chengdu Governmental Service Center for approval. The relevant enterprise personnel can apply to become specialists, and then they can submit the documents directly to Chengdu Municipal Foreign Affairs Office without transferring the documents by Chengdu Municipal Cultural Bureau. In the case of urgent visits, Chengdu Municipal Foreign Affairs Office will work overtime on the approval, passport making and visa application so as to guarantee the visits are on schedule.
March 22, 2007